The winners will be chosen at the August 8th meeting.
3-Color Quilt (gray, white, & your choice) Plus Ohio Star
- We've provided a fat quarter of gray fabric. Chose your
own white fabric(s), additional gray as neede, and ONE COLOR (multiple shares of that color is ok) to create a comfort
- You must use at least 80% of the provided gray fabric in your quilt top.
- Your quilt must contain at least one Ohio Star Block (any size) somewhere on the quilt
- To quality for a prize, your completed quilt must:
- Be a minimum of 50 x 55 inches
- Have a label that states: "Made with Love -- Waren County Quilt Guild"
- Before turning your quilt in for judging, write your name on the line provided on your instruction card and then pin card face down to
the front of your completed quilt.
Challenge Quilts will be judged and prizes awared at the August 8, 2018 meeting.
ALL QUILTS SUBMITTED WILL BECOME A PART OF OUR COMFORT QUILT SUPPLY!
Here are a few things to remember when submitting your comfort quilts:
- Check over the quilt for loose threads and pins.
- Make sure the binding is sewn on both the front and the back.
- Attach your label to the back.
- Some children have allergies, so make sure the quilt is free of odors such as smoke or perfume.