Winners were chosen by the Guild at the July 2016 meeting. The Results are published here on
our July 2016 Show and Tell page. What a great collection of Quilts!
The rules were easy
- Quilt due at July 2016 Pot-luck meeting.
- Two categories -- Adult and Child -- Prize for each category is $25 gift card to Fabric
- Take a fat quarter of challenge fabric for adult or child comfort quilt... Or compete in both events and take one of each! Don't forget to take a
- You must use at least 6 inches of adult challenge fabric in the adult quilt.
- You must use at least 6 inches of child challenge fabric in the child quilt.
- Make, design a comfort quilt of at least 40 x 40 for child quilt or 50 x 60 for adult quilt.
- Winners will be chosen by the Guild -- Member Choice Awards!
ALL QUILTS SUBMITTED WILL BECOME PART OF OUR COMFORT QUILT SUPPLY!
Here are a few things to remember when submitting your comfort quilts:
- Check over the quilt for loose threads and pins.
- Make sure the binding is sewn on both the front and the back.
- Attach your label to the back.
- Some children have allergies, so make sure the quilt is free of odors such as smoke or perfume.
Winner of the Child Quilt -- Eileen Boehmer
Winner of the Adult Quilt -- Bobbie Apking