2020 Harriet Wilson Quilt
“Retro Blocks” The Comfort Quilt Committee recently received a fabric donation that included many completed quilt blocks circa 1980’s.
- We’ve provided you with one of those completed quilt blocks. Your challenge is to bring this block to life as part of a new Comfort Quilt. The provided block must be on the front of
your new quilt.
- The quilt will be for teen-aged to adult recipients.
- Use fabrics and pattern of your choice. (If needed, Comfort Quilts may be able to help with fabric from our stash.)
- To qualify for a prize, your completed quilt must be a minimum of 50 by 65 inches.
- Your quilt must have a label that states:
“Made with Love – Warren County Quilt Guild”
2019 Space Quilt
2018 Comfort Quilt
2017 Comfort Quilt